N-Power is a scheme set up by the President of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari, on the 8th of June 2016, to address the issues of youth unemployment and help increase social development.
The scheme was created as a component of the National Social Investment Program, to provide a structure for large-scale and relevant work skills acquisition.
PPA is the place of primary assignment where N-Power applicants are posted by the scheme to serve.
Naija News had deemed it fit to share how Npower applicants can download their PPA letter/deployment letter.
How to download the Npower PPA letter on its portal.
1) The Npower beneficiary should log in to the Npower portal.
2) Login to your dashboard with your registered Password and Email Address.
3) Click on the Deployment button at the top side of your NASIMS profile.
4) The deployment letter is expected to download into the selected folder chosen by the applicant.
5) The applicant is expected to take the letter to the place of their primary assignment for the signature of their PPA-authorised supervisor.
6) The applicant is expected to upload the acceptance letter on the Npower deployment page.
7) Failure to submit the letter would deny the applicant of the monthly stipend.
8) However, if the applicant gets rejected, such a person would submit the letter and apply for redeployment.