Good morning Nigeria! Right here is at the moment’s abstract from most Nigerian Newspapers beneath:
1. Senator Rochas Okorocha says President Muhammadu Buhari has promised to tackle the case he has with the Financial and Monetary Crimes Fee (EFCC). He mentioned this on Thursday whereas responding to questions from State Home reporters after a closed-door assembly with the President on the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
2. The Federal Authorities yesterday mentioned it has recognized people, firms and foreign exchange operators with hyperlinks to terrorism financing in Nigeria. Buhari’s minister, Lai Mohamed mentioned evaluation by the NFIU between 2020 and 2021 revealed 96 financiers of terrorism in Nigeria, 424 associates/supporters of the financiers, involvement of about 123 firms and 33 bureaux de change.
3. President Muhammadu Buhari has carried out every little thing attainable to develop Nigeria, however the one problem is for Nigerians to simply accept to develop their nation. Minister of State for Training, Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba, mentioned this at an educational city corridor assembly in Abuja on Thursday.
4. Oranmiyan Home, the marketing campaign workplace of Minister of Inside, Rauf Aregbesola, got here underneath assault on Thursday night. Gunmen broke into the workplace situated in Osogbo, Osun State capital, some minutes previous 5pm, in keeping with residents.
5. Governor Babagana Zulum of Borno State has warned that Boko Haram menace can be “a baby’s play” if the Islamic State in West Africa Province (ISWAP) is allowed to develop. He gave the warning when he appeared on the weekly briefing organised by the Presidential Communication Workforce on the State Home, Abuja, on Thursday.
6. The Home of Representatives has threatened to contain all related authorities towards property builders in Abuja that flout any rule or encroach on prohibited areas. The Chairman, Home Advert-Hoc Committee on the Investigation of Operations of Actual Property Builders within the FCT, Blessing Onu (APC, Benue) mentioned this when members of the committee visited numerous websites in Abuja on Thursday.
7. Bandits, within the early hours of Thursday, stormed Daddarar villages in Jibia Native Authorities Space of Katsina State the place they killed six folks, together with the village head. It was gathered that the criminals additionally kidnapped 5 different residents.
8. Seafarers and Challenge crew are at present lacking on account of an explosion that occurred onboard a Floating Manufacturing Storage and Offloading (FPSO) unit belonging to Shebah Exploration and Manufacturing Firm Restricted (SEPCOL) situated in Escravos space of Delta State.
9. An Abeokuta Magistrates’ Courtroom sitting at Isabo, Ogun State, on Thursday, ordered that 4 youngsters who allegedly murdered a 20-year-old lady, Sofiat Kehinde, be remanded in jail for 2 months.
10. The police have arrested 33 suspected criminals, together with members of various kidnapping gangs terrorising motorists and travellers on the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway. Commissioner of Police, Ngozi Onadeko, who briefed journalists on Thursday, gave the names of a few of the suspects as Aliu Umaru, Isiaka Ibrahim and Tambaya Usman. Supply: DailyPost